• Highlights include tulips and cherry blossom in spring, roses and fine shrubs in summer.
• Dogs welcome on leads. Coach parties should book in advance.
• Open for the NGS on Wednesday 18th April 11am-3:30pm. And again13th June.
• Admission £5 each or £7 for both. Children free. Wheelchair access.
• Light refreshments available. Plants for sale.
Full details on the NGS website:
National Garden Scheme
The National Garden Scheme is the most significant charitable funder of nursing charities in the country, donating over £50 million so far. We help our garden owners open their beautiful gardens to the public, sharing their passion and raising impressive amounts of money through entry fees, teas and slices of cake.
• Since its foundation in1927, The National Garden Scheme has donated over £50 million to its beneficiaries.
• Charities supported by the National Garden Scheme include the Queen’s Nursing Institute, Macmillan Cancer
Support, Marie Curie, Hospice UK, Carers Trust, Perennial, Parkinson’s UK and MS Society. Further donations are
• Registered Charity 1112664
• www. ngs.org.uk
Heather Skinner, Berkshire County Organiser & General Inquiries email: email@example.com
Graham O’Connell, Berkshire NGS Press Contact